Human Resources Business Partner and Top Talent Recruiter
In your role as the Human Resources Business Partner to the Company, you will:
- Own the HR function and build it to serve our employees and support overall growth.
- Coordinate new hires, provide onboard training, exit interviews, etc., as applicable.
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure adequate follow up and updates are provided to all candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Manage our people; i.e., own benefits administration, compliance maintenance, employee handbook creation, and people data management.
- Continuously improve our employee relations by implementing training and development programs (i.e., coaching for new leaders, harassment training, etc.).
- Establish best practice initiatives by working with team leaders in areas such as communications, recruiting new talent, performance and talent management, training, people engagement, and career development.
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to people managers to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of talent.
- Develop performance review best practices and implement across all functional areas.
- Serve as an HR and employment law consultant to the business.
- Collaborate to build and implement cross-functional HR programs and initiatives.
- Work with the executive team to evaluate team structure and skills, organization design, talent gaps, compensation packages, and hiring plan to achieve business goals.
- Prioritize a diverse and inclusive company culture through recruiting, training and policies to help maintain our company culture as we scale.
- Partner with the Legal team on compliance with federal, state, and local laws inclusive of H1B, GC and other immigration compliance.
- Compile, analyze and capture industry standard insights from data to support business decisions and drive company goals.
In your role as a Recruiter to the Company, you will:
- Support the recruitment needs by helping to schedule candidate interviews across open roles.
- Coordinate with CEO, and other department heads to ensure we have access to the right human capital to meet our current and future needs, identify gaps in the org structure, and surface emerging leaders.
- Coordinate job searches, interviews, and hiring process.
- Partner closely with and support the hiring manager to ensure outstanding customer focus for a specific client group within the organization.
- Assist in defining and designing key people (HR) strategies in alignment with client business priorities and goals, including but not limited to growth, organizational design, employee development, and workforce planning.
- Assist the Executive team in monitoring overall effectiveness of programs and services by tracking key talent metrics to identify and analyze people related issues, root causes, and possible levers for solutions.
- Understand and manage key organizational changes by identifying the impact on people, business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structure.