Director, Project Management, The Molecular Library and IP Portfolio
Evolved By Nature
Director, Project Management, The Molecular Library & IP Portfolio
The Director, Project Management, The Molecular Library/ Molecular Biology and IP Portfolio, will develop and maintain current and new project plans and the objectives of them to support projects from innovation through commercialization, creating visibility for management and organization among the team. The Director, Project Management will oversee The Molecular Library’s creation of new molecules, as well as the company’s entire IP portfolio. The candidate should manage a portfolio of projects, identifying critical path work to allow delivery on time and within budget. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate cross-functionally with team members and with management and should have a strong science acumen.
· Develop and maintain detailed project plans and objectives to track progress
· Maintain cross-functional focus on accomplishing project goals on time within budget and scope
· Ensure resource availability and allocation across all functions required
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Prepare reporting tools to communicate project performance (e.g., weekly scorecard)
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
· Work with both internal teams and the company’s IP attorneys to track and file all intellectual property in a timely fashion
· Coordinate and contribute to reoccurring team meetings
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors/clients
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Perform risk management to minimize project threats and optimize project opportunities
· Align team activities through tracking of meeting minutes, action items, etc.
- Must have a 4-year degree in relevant field
- Must have 10+ years of project management experience
- PMP certification desired
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Ability to lead and influence across all levels in a matrixed organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to reprioritize quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and experience with project management software
- Experience working in a matrix organization
· Able to obtain up to date Covid-19 vaccination status per the current CDC guidelines (full vaccination dose and booster) prior to employment start day.
Evolved By Nature is a new type of biotech company creating new molecules for a healthier future. With a belief that the next generation of products will advance the health of people and planet, we're using our sustainable molecule platform, Activated Silk™ technology, to create biomolecules, sustainable chemicals and natural ingredients that will increase the performance and decrease the environmental impact of everything from therapeutics to soap, to sneakers.