VP of Project Management
Evolved By Nature
VP of Project Management
The Vice President, Project Management will be responsible for leading the Project Management team, organizing, prioritizing, and communicating critical issues and required information to facilitate organizational excellence. This role will work cross-functionally to ensure programs are on track to meet annual corporate goals, with the appropriate resources and tools to escalate issues, clear roadblocks and provide visibility of project status at all levels of the organization. This position will report to the President & COO.
- Create and execute a company-wide program and project management framework, keeping the company focused on the identified priorities and providing visibility through scorecards, dashboards, and project plans.
· Lead the Project Management Team responsible for managing projects from conceptual stage through to launch including timelines, tasks, budgets, and reporting.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with the Senior Management Team to identify and prioritize projects and ensure their deliverables are met, on time and on budget.
- Establish and maintain cross-functional alignment to ensure a consistent and rational approach to delivering results through prioritization, staffing and execution of projects. Determine key performance indicators to measure team and program performance.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with the President & COO on special projects.
- Oversee external Managed IT Service Provider (MSP) to ensure consistent and efficient operations across all of the company’s locations.
- Improve overall communication within the company resulting in increased employee business awareness and enhanced collaboration and teamwork.
· Provide visibility on trade-offs / impacts for conflicting programs.
· Partner with peers to position projects for successful execution upfront, starting with resource capacity planning and continuing with oversight and engagement, ensuring positive outcome.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or the sciences with 25+ yrs experience
- 15+ years Project Management experience with a PMP certificate preferred
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
Skills & Abilities:
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
· Able to obtain up to date Covid-19 vaccination status per the current CDC guidelines (full vaccination dose and booster) prior to employment start day.
Evolved By Nature is a new type of biotech company creating new molecules for a healthier future. With a belief that the next generation of products will advance the health of people and planet, we're using our sustainable molecule platform, Activated Silk™ technology, to create biomolecules, sustainable chemicals and natural ingredients that will increase the performance and decrease the environmental impact of everything from therapeutics to soap, to sneakers.