Senior Director, Global Operations and Logistics
Evolved By Nature
Due to the company’s facility footprint expansion and strong portfolio growth, the Evolved By Nature team is seeking a Senior Director, Global Operations & Logistics, responsible for all aspects of domestic and global logistics, warehousing, and transport, and the foreign manufacture of products, ensuring production, performance, and quality standards are consistently met.
This position reports into the SVP Operations, and is based in Walpole, MA.
• Lead external operations, including CMOs and future acquisitions. Develop and expand external operations to support a growing customer base and demand
• Lead all aspects of Logistics, including domestic and international distribution and order fulfillment. Direct report includes Global Logistics Manager
• Optimize and oversee effective warehousing and transport network, including 3PL and off-site warehousing
• Develop and execute strategy for global logistics to support expansion and growth for B2B and retail partnerships in support of short- and long-term corporate strategy
• Lead the Trade Compliance function in collaboration with Regulatory
• Collaborate with Planning for external manufacturing demand and order fulfillment. Optimize process for order fulfillment from external operations.
• Facilitate cross-functional team to oversee the product transfer process to external operations
• Cultivate strong partnerships cross-functionally with Supply Chain, Quality, Planning, Finance, Sales and Customer Service
• Partner and communicate with country business managers to support customer experience
• Create transparency with real-time information access throughout the business for order status and fulfillment.
• Develop and institute external manufacturing and logistics KPIs to reflect Strategy and annual deliverables
• Support Finance team to update annual cost rolls and identify areas for cost reductions
• Passionately model a Lean approach to support the Continuous Improvement program and drive initiatives to improve customer experience and cost-effective solutions
• Foster a high-performance team through hiring, employee coaching/training, and CMO team development
• Support ERP implementation to ensure effectiveness for global operations and logistics
• Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, Business, or similar field
• 10+ years related leadership experience in global operations environment
• Proven experience leading and executing manufacturing and logistics, including oversight with global contract manufacturers and customers
Skills & Abilities:
• Strong global business acumen
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Displays dynamic leadership by being assertive and promoting ideas while building consensus
• Lean manufacturing – belt certification a plus
• Promotes teamwork by working closely with others, internally and externally
• Displays agility and flexibility by quickly adjusting to new information in a fast-changing environment
• Strong problem-solving skills & techniques
• Familiarity ERP systems
- Up to 30% international
- Able to obtain up to date Covid-19 vaccination status per the current CDC guidelines (full vaccination dose and booster) prior to employment start day.