SDET - Python (REMOTE)
Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. All of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series C funding round!
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for the creation & execution of test cases
- Design, Implement and maintain automation framework
- Automate API and Web UI testing
- Performance testing of web applications
- Debugging & resolving deployment issues
- Analyze system test results and find the root cause of failures
- Manage and maintain test data and environments necessary for automated testing
- Generate and maintain test reports/documentation and metrics to track testing progress and product quality
Who You Are
- 3-10 years of experience in QA Engineering including all aspects of testing (i.e., UI Testing, Functionality Testing and Regression Testing).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience or understanding in API testing.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and processes.
- Experience or knowledge in any coding language, preferably Python and/or Golang.
- UI Automation Testing, DB Testing, API Automation, Security Testing, Performance Testing, Python Programming (testing area) is a must.
- Experience in Product based companies.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools like Jenkins is a plus.
- Strong experience in test-driven development methodologies including agile development.
- Prior experience in using tools like TestRail, Jira, and Confluence is a plus.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Team player with a desire to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth environment.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple assignments.
- Willingness and ability to work outside of standard business hours for things such as maintenance Windows (every other Friday night) and off-hours upgrades.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!