Customer Onboarding and Training Manager (REMOTE)
Cyware is a venture-backed organization, headquartered in New York City. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Cyware is in hyper-growth mode. Your next opportunity starts here!!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
The Customer Onboarding Manager at Cyware is an important role that ensures each customer has a positive experience with Cyware and its products. They oversee the customer onboarding processes and work with various functions to ensure everything required to create the best customer experience is achieved. In addition, the onboarding manager is responsible for the technical engagement of the processes developing training materials and custom programs needed to enhance customer experience and increase adoption of Cyware Solutions and Services.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup!
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to customer’s learning plans - understanding client objectives and develop plans to assist Solution Architects, Technical Project Managers and Customer Success Managers.
- Create and manage engaging and useful onboarding documentation, videos, presentation material for customers
- The customer onboarding manager ensures the continuity of service delivery, and customer success objectives utilizing Cyware solutions.
- A customer onboarding manager ensures the client has a consistent experience with Cyware products throughout their journey.
- This includes ensuring that all communications are clear and they know what to expect at each process stage.
- They liaise between Delivery, and Customer Success, ensuring all teams know critical steps and information.
- Deliver a seamless customer's onboarding experience while adhering to Cyware’s policies and procedures.
- Have the knowledge of use cases and ability to put together functional use cases for the customer onboarding process.
- The candidate should have the technical acumen to understand Cyware Products and be able to develop training materials necessary to deliver the experience.
- Drive the successful delivery of training and workshop to Cywares customers working around tight timelines and complex environmental and resource interactions.
- Drive customer engagement through product discussions, service delivery, and platform demonstrations, ensure customer is aware of service desk, idea center, etc.
- Support with introduction and onboarding, during service delivery and post-delivery stages.
- Periodically conduct refresher training programs across all customer base and keep track of customer events.
- Develop internal processes to improve the training and adoption phase.
- Make recommendations and influence important operating issues/decisions for the broader team
- Find ways to streamline work, innovate key processes, and leverage technology
- Work tirelessly to minimize churn and aid in client retention activities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved by collaborating and coordinating support for the customer.
- Ensure the trust is built between Cyware and the customer through quality onboarding and training experience.
Who You Are
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- 5 + years of managing customer-facing implementation projects, onboarding, training, account management or customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and English proficiency is required.
- Experience with Cybersecurity industry concepts and experience is required.
- Experience creating, executing, and delivering a Customer training curriculum and delivering through a learning management system.
- Self starter with significant experience building videos, presentations, use case documentation and training materials.
- Expertise in customer orientation and training is essential for success in this role. In addition, they should quickly learn Cyware products and deliver training sessions with new customers.
- Experience onboarding a high volume of customers.
- Excellent communicator who can present at significant events, savvy with digital platforms and social media, and proficient in conducting webinars/webcasts.
- Being self-organized with awareness of project management practices is beneficial to this role.
- Experience managing and supporting clients with proven success in communicating with customers.
- Represent the voice of customers - identify and convey customer feedback and use cases to the product team.
- Confidence in setting and delivering training metrics
- Ability to learn and persuasively articulate Cyware’s value proposition to client senior executive teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
- Ability to be focused during a growing and changing scenarios and navigate the onboarding experience for customers
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!