Business Development Manager (REMOTE)
Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
Why We’re Hiring
Cyware is hiring a leader to hire and manage a team of Business Development Representatives to grow its North American and European market reach and help the go-to-market organization uncover new leads and convert leads to opportunities.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series C funding round!
What You Will Do
- Lead a global team of BDRs to uncover and develop new opportunities from outbound activities, and guide their professional development
- Track activity and sales results in a CRM system and report on defined KPIs every week
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams and articulate market feedback
- Develop a firm understanding of Cyware’s ICP and buyer personas as it relates to the solutions we deliver within multiple cybersecurity markets, and help finetune messaging for prospecting to these buyers
- Use sales and marketing automation technology–e.g., Outreach, Hubspot, DemandBase, Drift, SFDC–to effectively prospect into new and existing lead databases to unearth opportunities at prospective accounts
- Foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient operation and success of Cyware
- Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure alignment and integration of sales and channel strategies, projects and programs for successful implementation and execution
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in sales and sales management, in high-growth companies in the SaaS or comparable industry with 1-4 years of experience in team lead roles
- Experience in the B2B enterprise and/or cyber security industry a strong plus
- History of success growing inside sales team
- Prior outbound sales experience
- Experienced with technologies (or equivalent systems) such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Outreach, ZoomInfo, DemandBase, Drift
- Capable of thinking outside the box, with a penchant for solving puzzles with team
- Data and metrics driven, clear idea of core leading and lagging indicators of success
- Able to rally team members amid rejection and/or slow starts on campaigns
- Able to deliver transparent and constructive feedback
- Excellent team management and prioritizing abilities
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?Y
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
EEO Statement: Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.