Cyware is where you belong!
Cyware offers the technology organizations need to build a virtual cyber fusion center. With separate but integrated solutions including an advanced threat intel platform (TIP), vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burn out. Cyware's virtual cyber fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
Come join an exciting startup company in the cybersecurity space that just completed their $30 million dollar Series B funding!
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
What You Will Do:
- Roadmap and vision- Collaborate closely with product management to drive the product and technology roadmap to help accelerate Cyware member growth, engagement and monetization efforts.
- Lead the engineering team in architecture designing of large-scale products
- Determine the right technology choices (upgrade decisions, hosting decisions) to best deliver business value, keeping in mind the availability, scalability, and reliability of the solution.
- Build and manage a team of high-caliber solution engineers and inform on resource allocation strategy.
- Drive resolution of technology roadblocks including code, build and deployment and be accountable by working with business owners for meeting delivery dates.
- Guide product team(s) as appropriate, manage cross-product technical dependencies, and drive resolutions to conflicts or remove barriers for the product team(s).
- Build and maintain a high-performance engineering team, guiding decisions, provide training and career counseling, and mentoring for peak performance of the team.
What We Are Looking For
- 8+ Years of product development experience with minimum 2+ years of people management experience
- Extensive technical knowledge and background, plus additional role-specific technical skills as required
- Must have hands-on experience as a developer in product architecture designing in a product company
- Team-oriented, passionate about developing others’ skills and capabilities
- Good knowledge of open source frameworks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Deep understanding of agile development processes and methodology
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices & cloud technologies
- Strong sense of ownership and problem-solving skills.
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people, Heath insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…