Cybersecurity Technical Support Associate (Eastern Time Zone) (REMOTE)
Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup!
What You Will Do:
- Efficiently communicate updates, challenges and track the open tickets across teams for support service satisfaction for customers
- Sync with the product engineering teams for timely resolution of customer issues.
- Identify recurring / impactful issues and notify key stakeholders in timely manner for effective resolution and prioritization.
- Own the customer success relation and build rapport with individual customers for long lasting relations.
- Be the first point of escalation of long due service tickets.
- Periodic engagements with customers for product and support reviews.
- Measure and maintain the SLA for support tickets.
- Liaise with customers in a timely manner for service satisfaction feedback.
- Open and manage trouble tickets from Team bucket. Escalate issues to the next level technician that cannot be resolved using current knowledge.
- Train with the team members to learn current and new product platforms.
- Communicate with the customers and provide reassurance that the issue is being properly addressed.
- Ensure that customer and partner issues and concerns are resolved in a timely manner ensuring satisfaction; drive regular and proactive communication of customer issues to appropriate teams & departments within Cyware as needed.
- Discuss technology in simple, every-day terms; manage multiple clients and open tickets simultaneously.
- Maintain a constant focus on customer service through patient, thoughtful responses and a pleasant, engaging disposition at all times.
Who You Are
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing system.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in technical support. Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) support experience is required.
- Cybersecurity experience is required.
- Hands-on experience on Linux systems and administration.
- Experience with log analysis for troubleshooting and problem identification..
- Understanding of IT product architecture would be preferred.
- Network and System administration experience would be an advantage.
- Exceptional listener and communicator; Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on work assignments.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent research and documentation skills.
- Ability and interest to learn proprietary systems.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
EEO Statement: Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.