VP of Marketing (REMOTE)
Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic product initiatives and execute against those strategic initiatives
- You have B2B product marketing experience with domain knowledge in cybersecurity
- You are a content creator at heart , and work, proactively, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
We’re looking for a VP of Marketing with the imagination and passion to lead our team through our next exciting phase of evolution and growth. Your mission is to align Cyware’s goals with client needs and translate those into consistent, effective, and scalable marketing efforts that will generate awareness and demand to drive Cyware’s continued growth.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series C funding round!
What You’ll Do
- Take on full departmental responsibility of Marketing for the company including Demand-gen, Product Marketing, Media/Public Relations, Marketing Ops, Partner Marketing, Content, Events, etc.
- Plan and execute the overall marketing strategy for the organization ensuring that it successfully captures the attention of our target buyers
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives that sets Cyware apart from the competition
- Become the thought leader behind all content for the company’s online presence, and editorial design
- Work closely with cross functional teams like the product team and sales team to keep cohesion/consistency throughout the customer’s buying journey
- Maintain professional/technical knowledge of our company and the industry we operate in by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, etc
- Manage existing marketing team, while consistently evaluating new ways to increase efficiency and grow the team.
- Find innovative and new ways to connect with our target audiences in a way that gets them excited about our products
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR efforts
- Be aware of relevant changes to the market, consumer trends, and the activities of competitors, in order to adjust our marketing plan if necessary
- Conduct market research and implement new strategies based on findings
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources appropriately
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using KPIs and other metrics to identify ROI of our marketing efforts
- Manage the marketing budget for the entire company and measure marketing campaign costs
- Participate in quarterly and annual planning of the company’s goals and objectives
- Create reports and presentations for the executive team that show the overall effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Forecast and manage ongoing hiring needs for the Marketing department
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field
- Master's in marketing or an MBA would be a plus
- Minimum of 8+ years of hands on marketing experience
- In depth experience in and knowledge of the Cybersecurity industry
- Proven experience as a marketing leader of a team of individuals to accomplish common goals
- Must be able to work with teams that are spread across multiple geographies
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage marketing databases, social media, and advertising campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Up to speed with current marketing techniques and best practices (including digital)
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!