Technical Project Manager (REMOTE)
Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
Cyware is looking for a Project Manager who’ll be motivated to help different project-based software engineering groups to deliver projects faster by developing clear project plans, managing milestones/sprints/deliverables and has a desire to push the boundaries.
Your thoughts and ideas will be heard, valued and implemented. You’ll proactively motivate the team through your insights and management expertise. You’ll have a seat at the table when bringing these products to life. You will be instrumental in reshaping entire businesses by getting our projects to the finish line. It takes real grit and a special kind of guidance to help transform instead of just build.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup!
What You Will Do:
- Be a champion for the customer and Cyware, build a complete project management plan, facilitate the delivery of strategic and high-priority programs, and interface with engineering and business teams to increase value to customers.
- Gain a clear understanding of Cyware’s product suite in order to coordinate delivery of Cyware products.
- Play a key role in supporting the organization on the adoption of Agile practices.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity products/tools (SIEM, SOAR, TIP, Fusion, intel sources, etc), AWS/Azure/GCP cloud implementation and IT infrastructure project management experience is essential to succeed in this role.
- Drive the programs from concept to completion.
- Work closely with sales, solution architecture, QA, customer success and other functional areas to increase collaboration and communication.
- Effectively track scope, meeting minutes, action items, feature requests, and problem tickets from customer meetings. Provide proactive leadership in resolving issues.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, timelines, statement of work and commitments.
- Organize, and participate in product roadmap, sneak peak, security and operations meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials, artifacts to conduct meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure project deadlines are met with proactive messaging and monitoring.
- Log project risks and issues in JIRA or similar tools.
- Lead internal and customer kick-off meetings, organize project implementation, gather resources, document everything related to project and secure required sign offs.
- Quickly obtain knowledge of current processes, identify success factors, perform SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, training) as needed, and contribute to the betterment of the service delivery organization.
- Keep project milestones updated, proficiency in ASANA, Slack, MS project or similar tools, and notify the team of potential risks of not meeting milestones.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
Who You Are
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 2 + years of experience in technical project management roles working with software engineering programs.
- At least 1 year of latest experience in Cybersecurity tools/ products implementation.
- Practical experience in Agile methodologies running SaaS projects and on premise deployments
- Highly proficient in Office and Project Management tools such as Asana, Slack, Jira, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Powerpoint, Smartsheet, etc.
- Ability to quickly understand the customer scope, technical aspects of the client projects and the ability to make quick decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical teams.
- Experience in working with customers, external partners, remote teams and vendors.
- Technical knowledge and experience with project management standards, the software development life cycle, QA testing, and release management.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and proactive can-do attitude.
- Demonstrated experience in meeting deadlines
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!