SOAR Engineer (REMOTE)
Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
Security is in the foundation of the customers’ trust that turn to Cyware. In this role, you will help drive our Cloud Security Platform that enables security to be baked into all of our products and infrastructure built here at Cyware. This opportunity represents an ability for someone to have an impact across an entire engineering organization and to be instrumental in building a world-class security program.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series B funding round!
What You Will Do:
- Product integrations – Coordinate with the customer on product integration requirements and help integrate with our solutions
- Technical SME - Act as a Technical consultant to the customer throughout the product life cycle and be the primary point of contact for the customer for incident response, Security Automation, Orchestration, Playbooks, Python Automation, REST API based / SOAP API based automation, Incident Response lifecycle automation, Security Automation, threat intelligence, threat hunting, security analysis related requirements and queries
- Help customer driving the strategy for use cases and product implementation to achieve automation ROI
- Customer Interactions – work with our customers on designing, deploying, configuring and integrating our products in their environment and workflows
- Coordination and collaboration - Work with customer’s Security Operations, Threat Intelligence, and Incident Response teams on developing and managing the needed orchestrations and automation workflows and playbooks
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or related discipline
- Experience in Security Operations, SOC, SIEM, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, and Security Orchestration and Automation Platforms (SOAR)
- Experience writing SOAR playbooks in Python
- Added advantage if you have OSCP, SANS/GIAC, CISSP or other similar professional certifications
- Hands-on experience with security technologies such as EDR, SIEM, Firewalls, AV, and IDS/IPS
- Should have a deep understanding of Security Architecture, Tool Integrations, REST APIs, and Security Orchestration and Automation platforms
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols (TCP/UDP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, FTP, etc.)
- Experience with log management platforms (Splunk, Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana - ELK / Elastic Stack)
- Experience in working with a security operations center, fusion center, and security architecture teams is a plus
- Cloud environments and technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Good communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in customer-facing roles
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Something looks off?