Business Development Representative (REMOTE)
Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
Cyware is hiring a Business Development Representative to join our inside sales team. This role will support our growth in the North American market by partnering with the go-to-market organization to uncover new leads that convert into sales opportunities.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series C funding round!
What You Will Do:
- Generate a robust pipeline for the Sales team by booking meetings with qualified prospects from inbound and outbound efforts
- Develop a firm understanding of Cyware’s ICP and buyer personas, and understand our core messaging and differentiation
- Provide insight and build trust with prospects, and effectively navigate objections
- Build close working relationships with BDR and Sales teams
- Occasional participation in field and industry events
- Track activity and results in a CRM system and report on defined KPIs every week
- Participate in opportunity strategy development to help close business and meet monthly/quarterly/annual objectives, wherever applicable
Who You Are
- Prior outbound BDR experience
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic: must be organized and result-oriented
- Demonstrated success overcoming rejection and/or slow starts to campaigns
- Excited to work at a startup and contribute to the BDR team culture
- Sales and customer service-minded professional
- Familiarity with technologies such as: Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Nice to have: experience in cyber security
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!