Technical Customer Onboarding Specialist (fixed-term contract)
Location: Remote First in the UK with access to our London HQ
Please note that this is a 6-month fixed-term contract
Hey, are you looking for a purpose? Let us introduce ourselves… 👋
We are CybSafe. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the way society addresses the human aspect of cyber security 🚀
We’re building the world’s most intelligent behavioural security platform to combat the rise of sophisticated scams, fraud, and malicious hacking.
We’re using the power of science, data and cognitive technology to transform the way we address the human aspect of cyber security, and create a safer and better digital world for everyone.
We’re a tribe of risk-takers, game-changers, free-thinkers and doers. And we’re passionate about the impact we have on our planet through our software and our voices.
Passion. Impact. Transparency. Autonomy. Purpose. Diversity. Belonging.
If these resonate with you, come join us and make a difference.
We are looking for a Customer Enablement Specialist to be a key part of our Customer Excellence team, where we strive to ensure our customers are getting the most value from our product and are reducing their cyber risk.
This is a full-time, fixed-term Customer Enablement role where you will be responsible for engaging & onboarding our customers and introducing them to everything CybSafe can do. The role also requires you to report insights on customer requirements, feedback, and trends to inform our business strategy. You will be an important member of the CybSafe tribe and part of a fast-growing and passionate team.
Diversity & Inclusion - we don't just talk the talk...
We believe in being a diverse and inclusive tribe. There are no excuses for anything less. We recruit, employ, train and promote qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as required by applicable law. We are aiming for “more” than great - we believe that truly diverse teams can do impossible things and we want to do those things.
We have created a survey to better understand those that want to work at CybSafe.
This is an anonymous and voluntary survey, used to help us see how different demographics progress through our hiring process, and where we need to make improvements to give them a better chance of succeeding.
By filling out the below survey, you agree that we can use your responses for the purposes we've mentioned above. If the link doesn't work, please clear your cache & cookies and try again.
Please do let us know of any adjustments you may need to support you with your application.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person with a positive attitude. You should have the ability to stay super-organised and have strong attention to detail.
You should also have the ability to analyse and solve problems, a desire to understand the customer and the ability to get under the hood of the processes. You would need to be able to interact with a variety of people such as the Customer Excellence team, Content Development team, Product and Engineering team, Sales team.
Finally, you will need to be someone who is customer centric, understands and embraces technology, and has a passion for learning new facts and acquiring new knowledge.
- Become well versed in our products to enable our customers
- Ownership of the technical onboarding for Small,Mid and Enterprise customers and work alongside Success Managers to drive a fast time to value and onboarding for our customers, including but not limited to setting up customer technical integrations (SSO, user provisioning, LMS integrations)
- Responsible for the successful creation and execution of the self service onboarding strategy for small and lower mid-market customers with satisfaction insights captured at key points along the onboarding process.
- Ownership/maintenance/systemization of the Onboarding templates and resources for Small, Mid and Enterprise customers.
- Utilise onboarding feedback from internal and external stakeholders to grow the self service knowledge articles on Helpcentre and keep the Helpcentre up to date
- Managing customer expectations, troubleshooting, and resolving issues, all in the exciting world of cybersecurity.
- Write, publish and share instructional engaging help content that addresses customers’ most pressing pain points and frequently asked questions through articles as well as training videos
- Work closely with the Product, Customer Success and Sales teams to inform product and customer strategies
- Keep stakeholders and senior management informed regarding issues that may impact our processes, profitability or customer relationships
- Contribute to the Monthly and Quarterly Reporting for Business Reviews
- Review the systems, processes and tools that are used throughout onboarding processes so they are configured for optimal use and are updated with accurate data
- Grow and process renewals and expansion for Small and Lower Mid-market customers with a view to automate the renewals and expansion process.
- CybSafe are on a super exciting journey into the US market meaning your role may require you to interact with US clients.
THE SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU’LL NEED:
- Customer onboarding or enablement experience
- Experience working in a startup environment, Software as a Service or Software Technology businesses.
- Should have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills. (this one is most important)
- Should have experience working with Microsoft and G-suite products, Active Directory, Azure and APIs
- Should have experience with using SQL Query to generate reports and insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (this one is really important)
- Ability to connect with customers, build rapport and trust.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, where necessary.
- Completer-finisher. Understand a new task and complete it without always having detailed instructions.
- Ability to listen, communicate and t relate to other teams on a personal or professional level.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to support our growing team
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution skills.
- Passion for Cyber Security
- Experience with Enterprise customers
- Proficient with technology, familiarity with CRM systems (extra points if you are familiar with HubSpot), GSuite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc), collaboration tools (eg Slack, Trello, Intercom), etc
- Experience with learning management systems such as SuccessFactors
- Basic understanding of software development processes
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest and drive improvement
We’ll make sure you are cared for and rewarded
Below are some of the benefits you'll receive as a valued member of the CybSafe Tribe!
🖨️ work-from-home set-up budget
🌍 work-from-anywhere policy with access to our London HQ!
⏰ flexible working arrangements
📆 25 pro-rata days paid leave + bank holidays + your birthday off
🎄 2 weeks Christmas shutdown with matched leave
🧳 quarterly company offsites
Whether you are 100% remote or hybrid, you will always feel a part of the tribe
Our team is anywhere and everywhere. So, wherever you are in the world, you can fully participate in all of our get-togethers and team meets. We get up to all sorts of social activities, from yoga to croissant making, we have something for everyone…
So, what’s next?
We aim for maximum honesty and transparency at CybSafe, so take a look at our application and interview process for this role here!