Channel Account Manager
Location: Remote First in the UK with access to our London HQ
Hey, are you looking for a purpose? Let us introduce ourselves… 👋
We are CybSafe. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the way society addresses the human aspect of cyber security 🚀
We’re building the world’s most intelligent behavioural security platform to combat the rise of sophisticated scams, fraud, and malicious hacking.
We’re using the power of science, data and cognitive technology to transform the way we address the human aspect of cyber security, and create a safer and better digital world for everyone.
We’re a tribe of risk-takers, game-changers, free-thinkers and doers. And we’re passionate about the impact we have on our planet through our software and our voices.
Passion. Impact. Transparency. Autonomy. Purpose. Diversity. Belonging.
If these resonate with you, come join us and make a difference.
Diversity & Inclusion - we don't just talk the talk...
We believe in being a diverse and inclusive tribe. There are no excuses for anything less. We recruit, employ, train and promote qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as required by applicable law. We are aiming for “more” than great - we believe that truly diverse teams can do impossible things and we want to do those things.
We have created a survey to better understand those that want to work at CybSafe.
This is an anonymous and voluntary survey, used to help us see how different demographics progress through our hiring process, and where we need to make improvements to give them a better chance of succeeding.
By filling out the below survey, you agree that we can use your responses for the purposes we've mentioned above. If the link doesn't work, please clear your cache & cookies and try again.
Please do let us know of any adjustments you may need to support you with your application.
Your role in this mission...
We are looking for an experienced, energetic Channel Account Manager to support our revenue growth. We’re looking for someone who has experience enabling the success of channel partners in a fast-growing software company, driving deal registration and building relationships.
This is an instrumental role, supporting the growth of the CybSafe Channel Partner Programmes. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you’ll be an integral, of the partner team, with a specific focus on driving effective and fruitful partnerships measured by revenue generation.
- Enable partner new business sales and manage our day-to-day partner program projects and initiatives to drive meaningful revenue growth
- Manage and review monthly and quarterly business reviews with key partners to drive the success of joint objectives
- Be accountable for partner success measured by Deal Registration and ultimately closed business.
- Implement practices that identify, onboard, and engage partners to invest in our success
- Work closely with marketing and product to optimise results from partner relationships
- Manage and support the process of onboarding new distributors and resellers - including processing of partnership agreements, legal documentation, sales, level 1 and 2 support enablement together with customer success
- Work closely with the product team and marketing team to ensure channel partners have the information and material they need to be successful
- Collaborate with marketing to develop joint messaging, and execute campaigns and events to drive channel leads, pipeline, and deal progression
- Maintain partner metric dashboards and collaborate with business analysts to support effective company decision making
- Drive and manage cross-functional collaboration to successfully deliver agreed channel partner projects and initiatives
- Act as a key internal point of contact for channel partner feedback and initiatives
- Supporting the management of the channel sales pipeline and forecast activities to enable consistent reporting through the CRM and partner portal
- Visit partners, customers and attend events as required
- Disseminate training materials and communications for partners
- Support collaboration between the channel and our internal sales teams where needed
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of SaaS business development, channel sales and building a channel ecosystem
- Proven record of building successful partnership relationships that drive real results
- Security industry experience
- A human being who is passionate about technology and business strategy
- Clear communicator , who can think on their feet, with an ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully and efficiently manage a wide variety of relationships
- History of driving revenue and manage projects in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organisation
- Can create and maintain strong partner and client relationships
- Able to travel to visit key partners attend industry events and networking events
- Must have exceptional people skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels
We’ll make sure you are cared for and rewarded
Below are just some of the benefits you'll receive as a valued member of the CybSafe Tribe! More here 👀
💷 annual professional development and personal development budget!
🖨️ work-from-home set-up budget, with an annual maintenance allowance
🌍 work-from-anywhere policy with access to our London HQ!
⏰ flexible working arrangements
📈 share options
💲 competitive commission & bonus scheme
🏥 AXA private medical insurance
📆 25 days paid leave + bank holidays + your birthday off
🎄 2 weeks Christmas shutdown with matched leave
🧳 quarterly company offsites
Whether you are 100% remote or hybrid, you will always feel a part of the tribe
Our team is anywhere and everywhere. So, wherever you are, you can fully participate in all of our get-togethers and team meets. We get up to all sorts of social activities, from yoga, to croissant making, we have something for everyone…
So, what’s next?
We aim for maximum honesty and transparency at CybSafe, so take a look at our application and interview process for this role here!
Something looks off?