Federal Program Manager (REMOTE within the Washington, DC area)
Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. All of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
The Federal Program Manager at Cyware is responsible for developing, planning, coordinating, and overseeing implementation of various programs and initiatives between Cyware, Cyware’s Federal Partners, and US Federal Agencies. This person plays a critical role in the oversight, governance, and execution of Cyware’s federal business.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series C funding round!
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement program strategies and plans in alignment with Cyware’s federal mission and federal cybersecurity priorities.
- Identify goals, objectives, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for Awarded Program’s and internal stakeholder management.
- Collaborate with Cyware’s federal partners from ideation to execution of program activities and initiatives
- Manage both capture and delivery efforts and lead proposal efforts as the primary proposal point of contact for Federal opportunities
- Have a firm grasp of the competitive landscape, including familiarity with key contract vehicles utilized
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders and customers to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Manage program budgets, allocate resources, and monitor expenditures to ensure fiscal responsibility.
- Lead program execution by coordinating cross-functional teams and subject matter experts.
- Monitor and track program progress, evaluate outcomes, and make necessary adjustments to achieve program goals.
- Identify growth strategies, as well as potential risks and develop mitigation plans to ensure program and relationship success.
- Monitor and report on risk factors that may impact program delivery.
- Ensure that program activities adhere to all relevant federal laws, regulations, and policies.
- Keep abreast of changes in cybersecurity regulations and standards.
- Prepare and deliver regular reports, metrics to leadership and other stakeholders on program status, achievements, and challenges.
- Acts as a technical liaison with in-scope vendors
- Provide guidance and mentorship to related team members.
- Provide guidance and support with recruitment initiatives within Cyware’s Federal Program.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and development within the program team.
Who You Are
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Cybersecurity, Engineering, etc.).
- Minimum 10 years of project / program management experience, particularly in the field of cybersecurity for Federal Agencies.
- Knowledge and awareness of NIST, FedRamp, and other compliance standards.
- Experience managing large, complex contracts.
- Experience implementing SaaS and On Premise software platforms within the Federal ecosystem.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP) is strongly recommended.
- Ability to obtain and maintain necessary security clearances.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!